Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2]
Better use an IDE HDD master and a DVD Drive slave.
It can be used on sATA also but better no for first try.
Disable S.M.A.R.T. from bios.
1. Mac OS X 10.4.(1-8) Install DVD (on a DVD+ or -R NO RW!)
2. A PC with a compatible DVD drive (to install OS X)
3. First of all be sure that OSX can run on your computer before attempting anything like a dual boot.
1. Get a prepatched OSX install image (look at torrent sites for that).
2. Burn the image to an empty dvd recordable (+R or -R NO RW)
Use your favorite burn program for this (Nero, Alcohol 120%, MagicISO, PowerISO e.t.c)
3. Insert the OSX install disk and reboot your computer.
4. Boot the DVD, when the grey Apple stops spinning, select Language for the installation.
5. On the top of the screen, click “Utilities” and then click “Disk Utility”.
6. Disk Utility starts. Select your Hard Disk or Partition. Chose “erase” tab and set the Volume Format to “Mac OS extended (journaled)” and erase it.
7. Wait until the process finishes and then close Disk Utility.
8. Follow the installation steps on your screen, select the HD with the partition you made in step 6 and choose “Customize”(if have this option).
In the Installer window, select either the Intel or AMD. Choose more packages if they fit in your hardware.
9. After finishing the installation, wait for the computer to reboot, remove the install disk and enjoy your “Intel/AMD-Mac Os X (x86)” installation.
[weiphone][Mac_OS][Mac OS X 10.4.8][JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso
ftp://ftp.weiphone.com:50/MacOS/MAC_OS/[weiphone][Mac_OS][Mac OS X 10.4.8][JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso